Master Training Plan Options
Pre-designed workout for standard gym or home gym
Master Program "A"
This is a great choice if you are a general fitness enthusiast and you are looking to strength train 3 days a week. This program provides activity options that allow it to be healthfully used up to a 7 day program, but we recommend no more than 3 days of strength and no more than 4 days in the gym on this plan. This would be some integration of: 2-3 days of strength, 0-2 days of metabolic, up to 7 days walking, up to 7 days YOGA.
Here's everything you get as part of this awesome program:
- A private personal account in our custom training mobile and web app that you can access on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. (You will actually have your entire program and connection to your coach in your pocket at any time!)
- A scientifically-based, best in class quarterly periodized training plan. (Every 12-week phase contains (3) 4-week training blocks).
- Guidance on how to progress weekly.
- Video demonstrations for each exercise.
- New progressive strength routine and metabolic circuit in each 4-week training block.
- Weekly Habit and Motivation based messages from your coaches.
- Scientifically-based full body R.A.M.P. (also know as your movement prep or warm up routine). The R.A.M.P. - range of motion, activation, and movement preparation -is a scientifically-based, best practices approach that takes your body through a specifically choreographed sequence to improve your mobility and optimally prepare your body for the upcoming activity. (You can do it on a daily basis in addition to prior to your workout.)
- 10 minute AM & PM Yoga Video Stretch Routines to enhance your flexibility and sense of calm.
- Full access to our video exercise library of over 2,000 moves (and growing).
- Freedom to substitute moves and adjust sets within a workout.
- Unlimited Group messaging with your coaches and other Master Program athletes.
- 1-way (coach to you) direct private messaging.
- Group video coaching calls every week so you can check in and connect with your coaches. and fellow Master athletes.
- Built-in tracking tools in your account to record and track body stats such as progress photos, measurements, weight, blood pressure, resting heart rate, and body fat.
- Workouts can be planned into your calendar in advance (by you) for enhanced accountability tracking by your coaches.
- Ability to sync and log meals for nutrition tracking with either MyFitnessPal or FitBit. (Do this on your own or as part of an enhanced program providing our nutritional guidance coaching.)
Sign up now! ONLY $69.00 every 4 weeks
Master Program "B"
This program option enhances everything listed in the Master "A" program; enhanced strength routine with a 2-day A/B split, enhanced communications with 2-way private messaging, and adds the HUGE benefit of lifestyle stress management guidance.
This is the best choice for weekend warriors, amateur athletes, and fitness enthusiasts who want a health-focused fitness program, more than 3 days a week in the gym, AND who understand low intensity time off for recovery is vital to longevity. Like the "A" plan, this plan also provides activity options allowing you to use it in a healthful manner up to 7-days a week; however, this plan gives you the option for up to 6 days in the gym (as opposed to a max of 4 with the "A").
This would be some integration of: 3-4 days of strength, 0-2 days of metabolic, up to 7 days walking, up to 7 days YOGA, and of course your weekend events.
Get all of the benefits of our Master Training A, PLUS the following:
- 2-Day A/B Split Strength Routine so you can train 3-4 days weekly healthfully.
- 2-way private messaging with your coaches.
- Lifestyle stress management guidance; measurement, tracking and guidance when using an additional app. -inquire for details and to let us know to get this started.
- Coaching support on the optimal integration of the 2 days (in addition to anything else you have going on)
Sign up now! ONLY $99.00 every 4 weeks