What if you could actually avoid weight gain this holiday season and feel great doing so?
Imagine for a moment that it is January 2nd and you are just waking up. Except THIS January 2nd feels different from all the other ones before...
You feel... kinda, "good". Rolling out of bed your joints aren't as achy, your back isn't tight, your house pants fit a little looser, you feel "recharged", you even have a little pep in your step.
Wow, you feel years younger -and that newfound smile helps. When you step outside people are commenting that you look great, you are standing a bit taller.
Enjoy your happy dance!
You are reaping the rewards for breaking that annual self-abusive bad habit of over eating, over drinking, over sitting, over stressing, as well as the all too predictable upcoming remorse and guilt after-the-fact. For you there won't be a "New Year Resolution" to drop the new weight this time. No "I gotta get in shape" mantra this time. BOOM, It's already DONE!
Sure, the holidays can definitely be a difficult time to navigate; especially if you are trying to fit in exercise with the parties, traveling, and all the shopping you need to get done.
With even less time than usual, how can you possibly make time for yourself? That's where we come in.
We have been doing this for over 15 years and with hundreds of clients! (more on that below).
Does the following sound like you??
December has just started and you are already exhausted. The only thing that is motivating you right now is your leggings (or sweat pants), a glass of wine, a piece of holiday chocolate, and your favorite movie on Hallmark or Netflix!
And every year its the same 'ole story.... You tell yourself that the New Year is "just" a couple weeks away, you'll start then. It will be here soon enough, and besides you "deserve a break" because _________ (you fill in the blank) is "hard". And you promise yourself that you’ll get on track THIS TIME because after all it’s only a few weeks away, and this time you mean it!! Ummm Hmmmm. Been there, Done that too.
Imagine what your life will be like when you break that chain of events. And because you made a difference choice this time... you wake up without aches or pains, actually feeling rested because you finally slept through the night and are less stressed, and yes, you even enjoy sex more!
Give yourself a gift that you really want for the holidays - your health! Because good health, feeling good, is what You Deserve!!!
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
Maintain your weight and feel great while still enjoying your favorite holiday traditions?
You can, if you really want, wake up on New Years Day more energized, looking better, standing taller, feeling happier and much more confident!! But just "wanting" doesn't get it, you have to take action. Otherwise, come January 2nd you will still be feeling the same 'ole aches, pains, weight gain, and regrets!!!
Are You Ready?
Over the years we have discovered that most people either dont have a gym, dont like going to their gym, or simply dont know what to do in a gym. Let's keep things simple. If this sounds like you.... We have created The BEST body weight workout training program that you can get!
JUST FOR YOU !!!
It's perfect for those of you who haven't worked out in years, as well as those of you who have never worked out. It is also great for those of you who want to work out safely without "going heavy". With this program you will ease your way into a new routine, tone up, feel better and be able to focus on your form with our coaching expertise and support!
[Oh, by the way.... if you are in a gym and like it, or have a good home gym and like to move those weights, we have a great program option for you as well!! LET US KNOW, or set up a complimentary call and we can get you started on your training plan as well!!]
Here's what you get when you join our Special Program:
- A private personal account in our custom training app that you can access on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- An easy to follow mobility and movement prep warm up routine you can do daily to improve mobility.
- 10 minute AM & PM Yoga Video Stretch Routine to enhance flexibility and a sense of calm.
- In app video demonstrations for each exercise so you can be confident in your form.
- A complete full body workout already scheduled and progressed for you on your training calendar. You just need to check in and track it. (You do have the ability to reschedule these as you need to adapt to your schedule.)
- In-app direct access messaging with your Coaches for all those extra questions and desired Holiday support!
- Freedom to substitute moves and adjust sets within a workout if you would like or need.
- Built-in tracking tools to record other workouts, enter and track body stats such as photos, measurements, weight, blood pressure, resting heart rate, and body fat.
And we've added in (2) Bonus Books that we created just for you!!!
Now we know it may not always be easy to take time for yourself, exercising just 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week can help you and support your body with:
- Better immune function
- Fewer illnesses and physical complaints
- Have more energy
- Feeling more relaxed
- Sleeping better
- Better digestion
- Calmer mood
- More focused, more positive
- No weight gain
"I admire your passion and drive to find and follow your True North with excellence, and I appreciate the quality of your fitness programming and your commitment to continue your own training in your field. The nutritional information and programs, everything you do is top notch. I have learned so very much about my own body, how to train, and how to fuel my nutritional needs. The best part is the ripple effect of being stronger, healthier, more vibrant, and how that allows me to be more present with my family, and my students."
Allison Maires, Educator and Proud Grandparent
START FEELING GOOD NOW!
Ring in the New Year feeling better than ever before!
Hi! We are Rob & Shannon Yontz
Your Certified Health Coaches, Master Personal Trainers, and Husband and Wife Team
We help women and men who are 50+ gain life back by delivering safe and effective online workouts without sacrificing life's pleasures!.
TID BITS ABOUT US:
For Coach Rob, 56 years young, sports and fitness have always been an integral part of his life. He has been a team and individual athlete since the second grade. His activities have ranged from playing and lettering in football, baseball, wrestling, and track & field; to water and snow skiing, racquetball, running, strength training and obstacle races. He is a Virginia Tech alumni and a U.S. Navy veteran who had a distinguished career in Reliability Engineering before partnering with Shannon to build the vision of True North Pioneering, Inc. Despite his active past and lifestyle, Rob has cycled through being overweight and out of shape several times thanks to the ongoing demands, struggles and stresses of parenthood, professional and personal life that we all have to face in this generation.
Coach Shannon, who is 53 years young, graduated from University of San Diego and had a career in the hospitality industry on the Island of Lana'i and for Lowes and Hyatt Hotels before meeting Rob. Throughout her life, she never really enjoyed athletics because she was always too heavy and embarrassed about her weight, doubled with the fact that it was just uncomfortable. Having been overweight since childhood, she understands firsthand how difficult this journey can be. She spent years as a “professional dieter” and yo-yoed her weight. It took years of self-discovery for her to figure out her why and finally heal her relationship with food.
This program is for you if:
- You are ready to boost your memory and productivity. Exercise increases endorphins, endorphins makes us feel good. Physical activity also stimulates the release of other feel-good hormones, such as dopamine and serotonin and when you feel better you act better!
- You are ready to enjoy the holiday season by lowering your blood pressure and improve your cholesterol!
- You are ready to increase the quality of your life. Regular exercise can delay or prevent chronic illnesses and diseases associated with aging and maintains quality of life and independence longer.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You are happy with the high level of stress in your life and do not want to take the time to reset, refocus, and gain the clarity to handle the chaos.
- You are satisfied with where your health is right now, it's all good, you'll get going again on January 1st.
- You are content with the voice in your head telling you to stay on the couch and have another glass of wine or piece of holiday candy.
FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF
Why wait until January 1st when you can start feeling better RIGHT NOW?!
It's time to stop putting off what you really want most in your life
Have questions? Here are our FAQ
"Rob and Shannon exemplify the title of “fitness professionals”. Aside from their endless pursuit of education and emerging trends within the fitness industry, they possess excellent communication skills and dedication to their craft. Of the thousands of fitness trainers I have educated, Rob and Shannon stand head and shoulders above the rest!”
Dr. John Spencer Ellis
CEO, National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association
CEO, Spencer Institute for Life Coach Training
Author / Co-Author of 5 Best Selling Fitness Books